Pelimusiikin säveltäjä Mick Gordon, joka on tunnettu mm. Doom- (2016) ja Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus -pelien musiikillisesta annista, on etsimässä laulajia tulevan projektin metallikuoroon. Halukkaiden tulee olla valmiita matkustamaan Teksasin Austiniin maaliskuun alussa.
Voit lukea tarkemmat vaatimukset tästä:
I’m currently writing music for a video game. I really want to record a choir. But for this project, I don’t want to record a regular choir; I want to record a choir made up entirely of Heavy Metal Screamers.
To the best of my knowledge, I don’t believe this has ever been done before. Therefore, here is an open invitation to anyone out there who wants to apply to join our Heavy Metal Choir.
– We’re looking for all types of screamers.
– Your level of experience doesn’t matter.
– We’re looking for all genders.
– As long as you’re over 18, it doesn’t matter how old you are.
As long as you have a killer metal scream, I want you.
If you’re interested, please complete the form below. Be sure to include your name and email along with a demo that best demonstrates your killer metal voice.
– You must be able to travel to Austin, Texas, for a recording session in the first week of March 2019.
– You must be over 18 years old.
– This is not a free gig. You will be paid and you will receive a credit.
– You will have until the 1st of February 2019 to submit your demo.